2014 USAC National Rankings
As of January 1, 2014, here are my USA Cycling (USAC) national rankings for Category 4 Time Trial competitors. The number of competitors in my new age group, understandably, is smaller than my previous younger age group.
- Rank in State: 9 of 26 (34.62%)
- Rank in Riding Age: 3 of 7 (42.86%)
- Rank in 5 Year Age Group: 6 of 26 (22.22%)
- Rank in 10 Year Age Group: 21 of 92 (17.81%)
- Overall Rank: 113 of 924 (12.23%)
Compared against all Categories (including pros), I will be watching closely the following ranking over the course of the season to determine if I have a chance at a national championship in September (or next season): Rank in 5 Year Age Group: 15 of 76 (19.73%). I will need to be ranked in the top three places to make the week-long trip to Ogden, UT, worthwhile. I will also need to be able to beat the winning time in the 2013 National Championship in my new age group for a 20km time trial: 0:28:24.5 (26.25 mph).