2022 Race Schedule
2022 SEASON FOCUS
Unlike my last three race seasons and their singular focus of podium finishes in as many local, state, regional, and national age-group time trials as possible, my 13th consecutive race season has a singular focus: a new 6-hour time trial world distance record in my age-group. This season will also be my first since my season-ending accident on June 27, 2021. I’ve had to make major adjustments to my race bike, switching from a standard upright time trial bike to a state-of-the-art recumbent race bike. This is my race schedule (updated 05/22/2022).
Comments: I started the transition to my new recumbent racing bike as of Friday, May 20th. Unfortunately, I underestimated the amount of time required to learn to ride my new bike. I have postponed the start of my racing season until the end of June.
ABD Unofficial Illinois eCycling State Time Trial Championship (virtual Kaneville flat 16 km course), Saturday, March 19Race Report
- ABD Kaneville Time Trial #2 (flat 16 km), Kaneville, IL, Sunday, June 26
- Stray Kats Herscher 2-Person Team Time Trial (flat 25 km), Herscher, IL, Sunday, July 10 (tentative)
- Mad City Velo Badfish Creek Time Trial (20 km), Stoughton, WI, Saturday, July 30
- ABD Kaneville Time Trial #3 (flat 16 km), Kaneville, IL, Sunday, August 21
- Rock River Multisport Return to Cherry Valley (rolling hills 20 km), Cherry Valley, IL, Sunday, August 28
- World Time Trial Championship (flat 6 hours), Borrego Springs, CA, Sunday, November 6